ASL Starter Kit 1
From Advanced Squad LeaderJump to navigationJump to search
Please help expanding it by adding content.
- Please refer to our How To - section on our Main page for an explanation of how contents can be added on this site.
- If you have files or content that could be added, but you dont have the time. Please let us know! Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you send us copyrighted material, only references of it will be added to the site (content listing/front image/scenario background/...).
|Starter Kit 1|
ASL Starter Kit #1 is a self-contained module which will let players start playing Advanced Squad Leader almost immediately. A liberally-illustrated rules tutorial teaches gamers ASL using a conversational style to teach the concepts of ASL.
- 2 8x22 Geomorphic Maps (y and z) for the ASL System
- 1 full Countersheet of 1/2" counters
- 6 scenarios
- 1 quick reference chart
- 1 12-page rules booklet
- 2 dice
- "ASL Starter Kit" in View From The Trenches 55/56
ASL Starter Kit #1 Errata - These will be fixed in the rulebook included with ASL Starter Kit #2 Original Link
- SK2.0 CX stands for Counter Exhaustion.
- SK3.1 The RPh example on page 4 incorrectly refers to the 5-2-7 in Q6 removing a DM counter; the unit is not DM, however.
- SK3.3 Being CX does not affect a unit's dice rolls for morale checks or PTC.
- SK3.31 Residual FP is decreased one column for each hindrance DRM and CX DRM that affects the initial attack. EX: A 4 FP attack that suffers a +1 orchard hindrance leaves only 1 Residual FP. If the attacker were also CX, no Residual FP would be left (even if being directed by a -2 leader).
- SK3.31 Residual FP cannot be left by a MG that keeps ROF (but a MG may decline ROF to leave Residual FP).
- SK3.6 A pinned leader cannot rout with a broken unit.
- The IFT DRM chart on the QRDC should list: "Firer CX ... +1"
- The CX chart on the other side of the QRDC should have "CC" added to say: "-1 DRM to CC attack vs. CX unit".
- ASL Starter Kit #1 rules IN JAPANESE Original Link
- ASL Starter Kit #1 rules IN SPANISH Original Link
- ASL Starter Kit #1 rules IN FRENCH Original Link
|ASL||Scenario S 1||Retaking Vierville||07/06/1944||German||American|
|ASL||Scenario S 2||War of the Rats||26/09/1942||German||Russian|
|ASL||Scenario S 3||Simple Equation||12/10/1944||American||German|
|ASL||Scenario S 4||Welcome Back||16/12/1944||German||American|
|ASL||Scenario S 5||Clearing Colleville||06/06/1944||American||German|
|ASL||Scenario S 6||Released From The East||11/12/1941||Russian||German|