From Advanced Squad LeaderJump to navigationJump to search
|Publication: ASL Annual '90|
|Location: Regalbuto, Italy|
|Scenario Date: 31 July 1943|
|# of Turns: 8|
|# of Maps: 2|
|Maps Used: 2, 3|
It was up to the Devonshire and Dorsetshire battalions of the 50th Infantry Division to take Regalbuto. Dominating the town was the massive ridge that ran southwest of it, and that was held by the grenadiers of the Hermann Goring Division. In a brilliant night march and attack, elements of the Devons swept up and took the heights. But early the next morning, the weary Tommies had to face a sharp counterattack spearheaded by combat engineers. . .
- Scenario A24 in ASL Annual '90
- Scenario 100 in For King and Country
The Germans win at game end if they have more Good Order squad-equivalents than the British on hill hexes of board 2. Good Order MMC on Level 3 hexes count double.
- Shorten Game Length to 7 turns
- Replace the Victory Conditions with the following: "The Germans win at game end if they have more Good Order squad-equivalents than the British on hill hexes of board 2. Good Order MMC on Level 3 hexes count double."
- Replace SSR 4 with the following: "One German 8-0 possessing the radio must set up HIP to direct the fire of a single offboard 75* leIG 18 INF Gun (German Ordnance Note 15). Radio Contact must be gained/maintained normally, but Battery access is NA. The 8-0 serves as a spotter (C9.3) and all principles of spotted indirect fire (C9.3-.31) apply [EXC: Gun Malfunction is NA], including ROF decrease (C3.33) and target acquisition. For TH# determination purposes, range is counted from hex 3A5."
- In the British balance replace "7 Turns" with "6 Turns"
After Action Reports