From Advanced Squad LeaderJump to navigationJump to search
|Publication: At the Point, ASL Annual ’95, Doomed Battalions|
|Location: Near Brihuega, Spain|
|Scenario Date: 10 March 1937|
|# of Turns: 6|
|# of Maps: 2|
|Maps Used: 06, 17|
|Attacker: Spanish Republican (Allied Minor)|
|Defender: Spanish Nationalist (Italian)|
- Scenario ATP8 in At the Point
- Scenario A72 in ASL Annual ’95
- Scenario 137 in third edition of Doomed Battalions
The Republican must control buildings
- The Republican "Balance" should read: "Delete SSR 5"
- In the Republican OB change "SSR 1" to "SSR 5" and change "or on south of hexrow C" to "on/south of hexrow C"
- Replace Italian 7-0 with Italian 8-1. Change Nationalist Balance to read "Adda dm MMG to the Nationalist OB."
After Action Reports