Rattle of Sabres
From Advanced Squad LeaderJump to navigationJump to search
Rattle of Sabers
|Publication: ASL Annual '92, Doomed Battalions|
|Location: Mlawa, Poland|
|Scenario Date: 2 September 1939|
|# of Turns: 7|
|# of Maps: 2|
|Maps Used: 5, 32|
- Scenario A46 in ASL Annual '92
- Scenario 138 in third edition Doomed Battalions
The German must exit units or eliminate Polish units
- In VC, Prisoners are NA for Exit VP, and required CVP are lowered from 12 to 8.
- Polish forces are split into 3 groups. Three 4-5-8s & horse counters, 8-1, MMG, & two ATRs set up HIP (if in Concealment Terrain) on/west of hexrow U. Seven 4-5-8s & horse counters & 9-2 enter Mounted on Turn 1 along west edge having expended 6 MF. Four 4-5-8s & horse counters & 8-0 enter on Turn 2 along west edge having expended 6 MF.
- Add a fourth LMG to German OB
- Replace SSR 2 and SSR 3 with the following and add SSR 5:
2. The Polish player may elect to forego setting up on board any SW and 1 squad (and Horse counter), and instead enter the SW and 2 squads (and Horse counters) with the Turn 2 reinforcements. 3. German units must enter Mounted. German MMG must enter possessed by a crew, cannot be transferred among Cavalry, and require the possessing unit to spend ALL MF to (dis)mount. 5. Polish Elite and 1st Line squads have Assault Fire (A7.36) capability.
- Replace Balances with:
Polish: Add a 4-5-8 to the Polish on-board force German: Extend the game length to 7-1/2 turns MMP
After Action Reports