|Publication: ASL Union of Gamers Newsletter, The General 30.3, Rising Sun|
|Location: Morong, The Philippines|
|Scenario Date: 16 January 1942|
|# of Turns: 7|
|# of Maps: 2|
|Maps Used: 35, 40|
The village of Morong, situated on a good river defensive line, had been inexplicably abandoned by the Philippine 1st Division. An advance guard was needed to reconnoiter and secure the town. The task fell to the ragged troopers and bony horses of the 26th Cavalry.
- Scenario ASLUG13 in ASL Union of Gamers Newsletter
- Scenario G28 in The General 30.3
- Scenario 148 in Rising Sun
The Americans win if they control hexes 35oJ8 and 40Q1 at game end.
- In the American OB, add a 6-6-7, LMG, and Horse counter to the reinforcements MMP
After Action Reports
- "Series Replay: Scenario G28 Ramsey’s Charge" in ASL Annual '97