Kampfgruppe Peiper I
From Advanced Squad LeaderJump to navigationJump to search
|Kampfgruppe Peiper I|
Kampfgruppe Peiper I was published by Avalon Hill in 1993.
- 1 Historical map (Stoumont - in two sections)
- 2 counter sheets
- 4 scenarios
- Chapter P Kampfgruppe Peiper
- Divider: LG Hex R0, Kampfgruppe Peiper should have entry time of 19PM not 19AM
- Divider: LG Hex E1, Kampfgruppe Peiper should have entry time of 19PM not 19AM
- P8.53: In the "INITIAL-SCENARIO VICTORY CONDITIONS:" replace "bridge Location R46" with "hex R46"
- P8.61421: After "≤ 4, that SW" add "or mounted FT of a manned, mobile AFV"
- P8.6198: Add ‘and "HW"' after "I" in description of Objective Hex
- SSR KGP1: IMPORTANT: Note the existence of a Level 8 Crest Line in "St" hexrows TT28-OO31-MM30-JJ31-JJ32-II33-II34-HH34-HH37-GG38-GG40-HH40-HH47-II48-II54-JJ54-JJ56. Also, the Level 3 Crest Line in StM49 runs into hexes M50 and N50, and thence off-map along the south side of unpaved road N51-O57.
- SSR KGP3: Unless all fire originates in-hex, all such Hindrance DRM are considered to be caused solely by conditions outside the target hex (A8.26)
|HASL||Scenario KGP1||Shadows of Death||20/12/1944||German||American|
|HASL||Scenario KGP2||Festung St. Edouard||21/12/1944||American||German|
|HASL||Scenario KGP3||Panthers in the Mist||21/12/1944||American||German|
|HASL||Scenario KGP4||Chapelle Ste. Anne||21/12/1944||German||American|