From Advanced Squad LeaderJump to navigationJump to search
|Publication: Tactiques, ASL Annual ’95, Beyond Valor|
|Location: Liepaja, Latvia|
|Scenario Date: 28 June 1941|
|# of Turns: 6.5|
|# of Maps: 1|
|Maps Used: 1|
On June 22, 1941 Germany attacks the Soviet Union and German troops reach Liepaja already the next day. By June 29 Soviets send waves of bombers against the bridges at Daugavpils in an unsuccessful attempt to destroy them and slow down the german advance.
The Germans capture Daugavpils airfield, complete with about 30 abandoned aircraft. On that day, the Germans also take Liepaja, Jelgava, Saldus and Livani.
- Scenario TAC12 in Tactiques 2 (1992)
- Scenario ATL93.3 in ASL Digest 3.9 (1993)
- Scenario A80 in ASL Annual ’95 (1995)
- Scenario 126 in third edition of Beyond Valor (2006)
The German must capture a large stone building
- Add one 4-4-7 to the Russian OB and decrease the German SAN to 2 MMP
- En Garde!: Tournament Scenarios from Atlanticon ’93 in ASL Annual ’95
- Brett Hildebrand GameSquad Forum
After Action Reports
- Mark Dinius vs. Will Fleming Orignal link on WeASL and Local download
- Brien Martin vs. Gary Torrenga Orignal Link on Tri-State ASL Club website and Local Download
- Greg Redeker Original Link on AslWebDex (AAR Central) and Local Download
- Josh on Count Zero's Corner
- Translated version from Tactiques (Scenario Tac 12) available for download on Histofig, ZIP-archive of all translated Tactiques scenarios on View From The Trenches and Local Download.