|Publication: ASL Union of Gamers 1|
|Location: Neffe Chateau, Belgium|
|Scenario Date: 19/12/1944|
|# of Turns: 7|
|# of Maps: 2|
|Maps Used: 06, 32|
- Scenario DLS 91.1 on the DallasCon Winterfest tournament.
- Scenario DLS 91.1 republished in ASL Digest 3.5.
- Scenario ASLUG 2.1 in ASL Union of Gamers 1.
The Germans win immediately when they control building 6N4 and there are no Good Order American unit(s) within Normal Range (A10.532) of – and with an LOS to – the 6Y1-6Y6-6Y10-32W5-32Y10 road, provided the Americans had not amassed 31 or more Casualty VP.
Ground Snow (E3.72) is in effect.
- Replay in ASL Union of Gamers 2
After Action Report
- Matt vs. Mike Seningen on ASLWebdex